Saturday, December 21, 2013

My wifes fetish

Last time I was home me and my wife made a bet on the Alabama Auburn game. If Alabama won she would wear a maids outfit for me (I just knew Alabama would win) if Auburn won I would wear it. Well Auburn won (I was wrong). She went crazy and loved it. After I went back to work all I could think about was that night. I work out of town. When I got home for Christmas she had all sorts of girl outfits for me. Even high heels for me to wear. I never knew my wife was so freaky I can not be happier.

p.s. This is totally true story
babykat 

3 comments:

  1. sounds lots of fun xD good to see you post after long time
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Am restarting mine soon.
    Missy Marine Tinklepanties
    email at Parklane2005@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you stop making captions? We miss you#comebacksoon

    ReplyDelete